Landlord Insurance Building and Contents Insurance Specialists

Landlord Insurance – Make sure your investment is protected!

Start your Quote

Landlord InsuranceWhen you take a Buy to Let mortgage your lender will insist that you have landlord insurance in place to protect your Building from the standard threats of storm, fire, flood etc. But is this enough?

As a Landlord you probably see your property as an investment and at The Mortgage Clinic we want to make sure that you can keep the property no matter what happens. We always recommend full landlord cover for rented properties.

Landlord insurance is different from a residential household policy. Although the buildings cover is essentially the same you may only wish to cover some basic contents, and damage by tenants will generally be excluded. As a tenanted property however, it is a good idea to include additional benefits such as Rent Guarantee Cover, Malicious Damage cover, Legal Expenses and Eviction of Squatters Cover.



We are independent insurance brokers of landlord insurance and we work with you to bring you the best, tailored cover to suit your needs. Our panel is specifically chosen to include only those insurers who offer a top quality claims service. After all, your Buy to Let is likely to be your additional income generator, so any claim needs to be settled quickly to ensure minimum loss of income for you.