Life Insurance & Critical Illness Cover
Do you know there are vast differences between all Life Insurance & Critical Illness policies on the market today?
Differences to be aware of…
- Each Life Insurance provider covers a different number of Critical Illnesses ranging from about 15 to 170 The more the better!
- Some pay out claims upon early disease diagnosis, others require severe illness dignosis. Early is best letting you have treatment to get better!
- Partial claims and full claims may be paid out.
- Some Policies may get more expensive as you get older, others will stay the same throughout the duration
- The best insurers publish their statistics on claims paid out the others do not.
Your Aim: To have Insurance in place which gives you a high chance of making a successful claim, covering the Illnesses that you are likely to get!
Our Service is simple…. We analyse the benefits of all policies on the market for you, and arrange a policy offering you the most Critical Illnesses covered with early disease dignosis payout!
It is our aim therefore to make sure you have the best cover and increase your chances of a successful claim.
Contact us today to explore your options!
When you purchase a property you are most likely acquiring your largest and most expensive asset. You will have gathered together precious savings to help pay for it, put thought into arranging a mortgage, spent time picking it and decorated it with love and care. But… What happens if you are struck with a critical illness and no longer able to work? Or if your partner dies suddenly leaving you to survive with the mortgage on your own? Who pays for your mortgage payments? If your mortgage payments aren’t met you risk losing this precious and valuable asset! Do you have adequate Life Insurance & Critical Illness Cover?
At The Mortgage Clinic we want to make sure that you can keep your home no matter what happens. We always recommend full cover to protect your mortgage in the event that you die prematurely or are diagnosed with a critical illness.
Did you know?
- 1 in 2 people in the UK with develop some form of cancer during their lifetime (cancer research uk 2016)
- Every year 150,000 people in the UK have a stroke*
- There are around 103,000 heart attacks in the UK each year*
- There are an estimated 100,000 people living with Multiple Sclerosis in the UK*
These 4 illnesses – Cancer, Stroke, Heath Attack and Multiple Sclerosis – are the most common reason for Critical Illness claims.
What would you do if the worst happened to you or your partner? The good news is that survival rates are improving but it is more important than ever to be financially prepared.
At The Mortgage Clinic we will discuss your protection needs fully to make sure that you have cover in place to suit your needs and your budget.
We are independent insurance brokers for Life Insurance & Critical Illness cover and our hand-picked insurers provide various levels of cover, with additional benefits available, and all have excellent claim payment history. We want to help you and your family financially in the event of a premature death or critical illness hitting the household, allowing you to look after what really matters – you and your loved ones!
Click here to arrange a Free Insurance Review and make sure the cover you have suits both your needs and your pocket.
* Claims statistics from Friends Life 2015