Homeowners – Need a New Mortgage Deal, Thinking of Remortgaging? Arrange a Free Remortgage Consultation at a Time That Suits You
People decide to remortgage for many reasons:
- Existing deal coming to an end
- To get a lower interest rate
- To change a residential mortgage to a buy-to-let mortgage
- To borrow more money for home improvement loans
- To consolidate existing debt
Whatever your reason for re-mortgaging it is important to carefully consider that it is the best option for you at that time. Our mortgage advice will help you think through this decision at our Free Remortgage Consultation.
We DO NOT charge a fee for our initial mortgage advice!
Moving lenders is not always the right thing to do. It is important to consider fees involved – both those of the new lender and those of you existing lender, who may charge you to exit your current mortgage.
At your Remortgage Consultation we will discuss your current circumstances and your main aim in re-mortgaging. This will help us to establish your needs and confirm if re-mortgaging is right for you.
It may not be necessary to change lenders as we can contact your existing lender, with your permission, to negotiate a better deal on your behalf. We will search the market to find which deal is best for you and then compare it to your existing deal, taking into consideration fees and charges that will apply.
Because we work with all the major UK lenders, as well as the local ones, you can be sure of independent mortgage advice, best suited to your needs. Each lender has their own lending criteria but our expert knowledge will make sure we find a solution that is matched to your own specific circumstances.
You will leave the Remortgage Consultation knowing that you are making the right decision – whether you change lenders or simply end up with a better deal with your existing lender.
So, what are steps involved?
- After assessing your aims and needs we will recommend the best deal for your circumstances
- On you agreement we complete your mortgage application
- Lender reviews and processes the application
- Property valuation is carried out by the lender
- The lender issues a mortgage offer and completion is agreed
- We note the expiry date of your new deal and contact you around 3 months before that date to start the process all over again – giving you peace of mind that your mortgage deal remains the best for you.
You may have to pay an early repayment charge to your existing lender if you remortgage.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.